There are many ways to volunteer to share your abilities and resources in the ministry that we seek to accomplish at Renner Lutheran. If you see one or more ways to get involved, please contact Julie (secretary) or Pastor Jim and they will be glad to help you “plug-in” to ministry opportunities with Renner Lutheran.
- Read scripture
- Assist with Communion distribution
- Sing with the adult choir
- Sing/play instrument for special music
- Sound/video technician
Be a teacher or a teacher’s helper for one of the classes from 3 year-old through 6th grade.
Mentor with one of the confirmation students
Adult sponsor for youth group activities/events
Host coffee time after worship (provide cookies/bars)
- Worship at the State Penitentiary
- Help serve at a “Food to You” distribution (Thursdays)
- Help serve at The Banquet
- Donate food for “Food to You”
- Donate toilet paper, shampoo, soap, tooth paste for “Necessities for Neighbors”
- Help prepare meal and serve for Soup Suppers